12, అక్టోబర్ 2023, గురువారం

always think of

 I always think of -My income.  My house.  My car, my business,.  My other Assets etc.  All this is safe, as long as my country is safe.  Otherwise everything will go up in flames.  Today two million Ukrainians are taking refuge in other countries leaving everything behind in the Russo-Ukraine war. HAMAS AND PALESTINIANS are lucky to have neighboring MUSLIM countries to get shelter. ISRAELIES are surviving because of strong National feeling even though badly surrounded by Islamic cutter vadies. What will happen to us???.  Where do you think we HINDUS can go???  Pakistan on one side, Bangladesh on one side, Indian Ocean below, China above, countless traitors inside the country!!!  BHARAT GIVEN SHELTER TO IRANIANS - ZEWS-CHINIES- ALL RELIGIONS. BUT  remember that there is no  country to give us asylum.  So instead of asking cheap petrol and free ration,  PREFER STRONG NATION. POSSIBLE ONLY WHEN WE LOVE AND THINK OF ALL THE SUPPRESSED  PEOPLE OF OUR BELOVED NATION.    

   *An undeniable truth.*🙏

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: