30, సెప్టెంబర్ 2023, శనివారం

for Hindus?

 What has BJP done for Hindus?

I was going from Gaya to Patna, two cities in Bihar.


We hired a driver for the journey.


It's almost a 3 hour journey. The driver and my dad started talking.


Politics is always the hot topic for discussions in Bihar. Naturally, the topic shifted to Modi.


Now I have never been a fan of any political party. The policies they adopt hold more importance than the party. I can praise a party or criticise it based on the policies it adopts.


Fresh with memories of poorly implemented demonitization and Yogi Adityanath's “anti Romeo squads”, I was critical of BJP.


The driver then said, hume nhi pata Modi Ji ne Kya Kara hai kya nahi..par unke aane se ab ye lagta hai ki koi hai Jo humari bhi baat sunta hai. Humare liye bhi ladta hai.


“I don't know what Modi has done or not. But ever since he has become the PM, it feels as if there is someone who cares for us. Someone who is willing to fight for us”


This is what BJP has done for Hindus.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: