23, అక్టోబర్ 2023, సోమవారం

ఆలోచనాలోచనాలు

 🕉️ ఆలోచనాలోచనాలు 🕉️ Be with me, Lord- - - - -.                                      Lord, let me be a lamp -- you the bulb inside it.                                        Lord, let me be a fire place -- and you the glow radiating from it.      Lord, let me a goblet -- and you the wine with in it.                                     Lord, let me a black board -- and you the writing on it.                      Lord, let me a little boat -- and you the cargo on it.                        Lord, let me a big field -- and you the treasure hidden in it.                       Lord, let me be a furrow -- and you the seed sown in it.                  Lord, let me be an abyss -- and you the sea that fills it.                  Lord, let me be the darkness -- and you the star that wrinkles in it.                                     Lord, let me be the stillness -- and you the word echoing through it.                                         Lord, let me be a harp -- and you the melody played on it.                       Lord, let me be a tool -- you the potential hidden in it.                        Lord, let me be a cottage -- and you the guest staying in it.           Lord, let me be a temple -- and you the LORD dwelling in it.             Hanne Tschakert              Dt 23--10--2023, Monday, Good morning.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: