18, అక్టోబర్ 2020, ఆదివారం

fasting

 *Real fasting during Navaratri - Purification of the Soul* 


Prathama - I will leave all my anger


Dwitiya - I will stop judging people


Tritiya - I will leave all my grudges


Chaturthi - I will forgive myself & everyone


Panchami - I will accept myself &  every one as they are


Shashti - I will love myself & everyone unconditionally


Saptami - I will leave all my feelings of jealousy & guilt


Ashtami (Durga Ashtami) - I will leave all my fears


Navami (Maha Navami) - I will offer gratitude for all the things I have & all which I will get


Dashami (Vijaya Dashami) - There is abundance in the universe for all & I will always tap the same & create what I want through unconditional love, sadhana, nishkama seva & faith


Wishing you, your family & all your loved ones a happy & blessed Navaratri 🙏🏻❤️😁

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: