21, జులై 2020, మంగళవారం

Before Corona


I was a looking for a salary hike. Today, I am looking for my salary.

I was looking for my promotion. Today, I am holding on to my position. !

I was thinking about quitting my job. Today, I am strongly sticking to my job.

I refused to carry my laptop to my home. Today, I have moved my office to my home.

I was planning for a long vacation. Today, I am waiting to go back to my work station.

I was waiting for a weekend. Today, I am waiting when will corona end.

I was using video call to say hi to my friends and relatives. Today, I am on a video call with my neighbors too.

I was dressed for the occasion.Today, there are no occasions to dress.

I was worried about the future. Today, I am worried about the present.

An invisible virus has changed the way we think and live

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: