9, జూన్ 2021, బుధవారం

translations in PDF

 🌷🙏🌷

I am an 81-year old retired scientist from Kerala and settled in Bangalore. I am an expert in Sanskrit, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi   and have working knowledge of Kannada  and Telugu.


On the day of retirement, I decided that I will engage myself in translation of Hindu stotras written in all these languages into English. I have so far  translated 2000 stotras  written in four languages. I have translated three  Ramayanas (Valmiki  , Kamba and Adhyathma), 21  Upanishads, Gita, Devi Mahatmyam, Narayaneeyam,  Jnanapana, Krishna  Karnamrutham, 21  Vedic Sukthas,  including Chamakam, Rudram and 65 out of 80 known Stotra  compositions of Adhi Sankara.


I also wanted to preserve Carnatic Krithis in English and I have translated 1950  Krithis, which include  all known Krithis of Thyagaraja, about 100  Krithis each of Purandaradasa , Oothukadu Venkatasubba Iyer and so on.


All these translations are now available in PDF format on:

 http://www.hindupedia.com/en/User:P.R.Ramachander  


I have a humble request. Please  circulate this information to your contacts.-

- *PR Ramachander*

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: