12, సెప్టెంబర్ 2020, శనివారం

Fate

Do Read it Excellent one 👌

Do you want a cup of coffee 😆😈☕

"One day, Death encountered a man and told him:
- Today's your last day.

The man replied:
- But I am not ready!

Death said:
- Your name is at the top of my to-do list for today.

The man said:
- Alright then… before you take me along, let's sit together and have one last cup of coffee.

Death said:
- Of course.

The man offered a cup of coffee to Death; the coffee was laced with some sleeping pills...
Death drank the coffee and soon it was fast asleep...

The man took Death's to-do list, wiped his name from the top and placed it at the bottom of the page.

When Death woke up, it said:
- You've treated me so kindly and with full of love today. I would like to reciprocate you by starting my today's work from the names at the bottom of my list."

Sometimes some things are written in your fate. No matter how hard you may try to change them, they never change...

The crow and the parrot were both created ugly. The parrot protested and was made beautiful. However, the crow remained content with the will of its Creator. Today the parrot is in a cage and the crow flies free...

Behind each incident is so exquisite a wisdom that maybe you will never understand it.

Therefore ...
Never ask "Why?" to the Creator.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: