29, జూన్ 2021, మంగళవారం

Last Cup of Coffee

 Last Cup of Coffee


"One day, Death encountered a Man and told him:

- Today's your Last Day.


The Man replied:

- But I am not ready! 


Death said:

- Your name is at the top of my to-do list for today.


The Man said:

- Alright then… 

Before you take me along, let's sit together and 

have one *Last Cup of Coffee.*


Death said:

- Of course.


The Man offered a 

*Cup of Coffee* to Death; the Coffee was laced with some sleeping pills...

Death drank the Coffee and soon it was fast asleep...


The Man took Death's to-do list, wiped his name from the top and placed it at the bottom of the page.


When Death woke up,

 it said: 

- You've treated me so kindly and with full of Love today.

 I would like to reciprocate you by starting my today's work from the names at the

 *Bottom of my List."*


*Sometimes some things are written in your Fate.* 

*No matter how hard you may try to Change them, they never Change...*


The Crow and the Parrot were both created ugly. 

The Parrot protested and was made  Beautiful. 

However, the Crow remained content with the will of its Creator.

 Today *the Parrot is in a Cage and the Crow flies free...*


*Behind each Incident is so Exquisite a Wisdom that maybe you will never understand it.*


*Therefore ...*

*Never ask "Why?"*

 *to the Creator.*

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: