20, సెప్టెంబర్ 2021, సోమవారం

verbal-fight

 *Just for Fun*

**************************************


A verbal-fight between husband and wife (both are M.A. in English literature). Instead of shouting, abusing or physical force...they exchange poems to each other.😀*


             *WIFE*

_I wrote your name on sand,_

_it got washed..._

_I wrote your name in air,_

_it was blown away..._

_Then, I wrote your name in my heart & got a Heart Attack!_

🙄


          *HUSBAND*

_God saw me hungry,_

_he created pizza._

_He saw me thirsty,_

_he created Pepsi._

_He saw me in the dark,_

_he created light._

_He saw me without problems, he created YOU!_😏


                 *WIFE*

_Twinkle twinkle little star._

_You should know what you are._

_And once you know what you are,_

_Mental hospital is not so far!_🤨 


             *HUSBAND*

_The rain makes all things beautiful._

_The grass and flowers too. _

_If rain makes all things beautiful,_

_Why doesn't it rain on you?_🙄


               *WIFE* 

_Roses are red; Violets are blue;_

_Monkeys like you should be kept in zoo._😠

                               

            *Husband*

_Don't feel so angry_

_you will find me there too_

_Not in a cage but laughing at you!_

🥴😜😊😂🤣😜

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: