8, అక్టోబర్ 2021, శుక్రవారం

Navaratri

 *Real Fasting of Navaratri at the intellectual level means purification of the soul in the following ways*


*Prathama* - 🌚

 I will leave all my Anger


*Dwitiya* - 🧡

 I will stop Judging People.


*Tritiya* - 🤍

 I will leave all my Grudges.


*Chaturthi* - ❤️

 I will forgive myself & everyone


*Panchami* - 💙

  I will Accept myself & every one AS they are


*Shashti* - 💛

 I will love myself & everyone unconditionally


*Saptami* - 💚

 I will leave all my feelings of Jealousy & Guilt


*Ashtami (durgaashtami)* - 🦚

 I will leave all my Fears


*Navami (mahanavami)* - 💜

 I will offer Gratitude for all the things I have and all which I will get.


*Dashami (vijayadashami)* -

 There is abundance in the universe for all and I will always tap the same and create what I want through unconditional love, Sadhana, nishkama seva and faith. 


_*Wishing You and Your Family a blessed Navaratri.*_

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: