30, సెప్టెంబర్ 2021, గురువారం

Present scenario...

 in the Present scenario...


If you criticize me, 

it's your freedom of speech

If I criticize you, 

it's my Intolerance

.

If you judge me, 

you are Enlightened

If I judge you, 

I am Prejudiced

.

If you question my faith, 

then you are Secular

If I question your faith, 

then I am Communal

.

If you defend yourself, 

it's because you are a Victim

If I defend myself, 

it's because I am violent. 

.

If you pen your thoughts, 

it's Revolutionary

If I pen my thoughts, 

it's Provocation

.

If you march, 

it's a Protest

If I march, 

it's a Mob

.

If you lodge a complaint, 

you r following the Course of Law

If I lodge a complaint, 

I am Misusing the Law

.

Now one has to identify who is I and who is you....

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: