31, అక్టోబర్ 2021, ఆదివారం

my mother .

 *Thanks to the writer, who posted this*…💐🙏🙏


1) *My first restaurant* => * my mother's breast *

2) *My first toilet* => * my mother's laps *

3) *My first school* => * Mother’s kitchen *

4) *My first teacher* => * my mother *

5) *My first doctor* => * it's my mother*

6) *My first thermometer* => * my mother's fingers *

7) *My first friend* => * it's my mother*

8) * My first dresser* => * it's my mother*

9) *My first vehicle* => * my mother's back *

10) My first lawyer => * it's my mother . *


Thank you mom for all you did for giving me life💐🙏🙏


* Long live all mothers*💐🙏🙏


*A mother can easily maintain 6 children*, but 

Unfortunately it would be difficult for children to maintain a *mother*?!?!


*Submitted To all the moms and Children of the world*.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: