23, జులై 2020, గురువారం

Lord Shiva visits Gokula to see Little krishna :


While Lord Shiva was in meditation, he discovered that the Lord of all Lords has now appeared in Vraja, at the house of Nanda Maharaja. So on the twelfth day after birth of Lord Krishna, Shiva decided to go to Gokul to see Krishna.


Exhibiting this fearsome form, he entered Gokul, proceeded to Mother Yasoda’s house, and knocked on the door, he said
“ Bhikhsham De Hi”.Yasoda, always being generous to visiting saints, said, “Wait outside. I will bring you a gift.”
Lord Shiva replied, “No, no, I do not want any gifts. I have come here to see your son.”
Upon hearing the visitor’s request, Mother Yasoda replied, “No, it is not possible for you to see Him. Anything else you wish, you may have. I see you are hungry and in need of clothing.

Lord Shiva replied, “No, no, I have everything.Please allow me to see your son, if only for a second.”Hearing Lord Shiva’s plea, Mother Yasoda then said, “Take what I give you and go before your snakes and scorpions fall here. Please understand that my baby is very small and will be frightened by your dress, so please go.”Lord Shiva said, “I shall not go until I see your son.”

Mother Yasoda then said, “You can sit here as long as you want, but you will not see my son.”
Lord Shiva replied, “I can sit here for ten thousand years. One day, when your son grows up and is no longer under your control, I will see Him then.”
Mother Yasoda then said, “O Babaji, if you sit here for ten thousand years, I shall close this gate for twenty thousand years. Do not challenge me. My lovely son is my life.”

Meanwhile, Krishna, laying on the bed, was aware of what was going on outside the door.
He wanted these two of His devotees to quarrel over Him, because He wanted to prove to everyone that the devotees in the mood of parental love are superior to those in the mood of servitorship.

Both have unalloyed love for Krishna, but the mood of parental love is a closer relationship than the mood of servitorship.Therefore, Lord Shiva had to yield to Mother Yasoda in this confrontation.

Upon being defeated by Yasoda, Lord Shiva stated to Mother Yasoda, “O lady, you yourself will soon call me to see your son.” Mother Yasoda replied, “You go. I will not call you. You can take whatever else you wish, but do not ask me again to see my child.”

Lord Shiva then left Yasoda’s house, feeling very morose. He reached the bank of the Yamuna river. Krishna, knowing that Lord Siva, his best devotee, left the house unsatisfied, began to cry, and no one could stop Him.

Then, a clever Gopi named Lalita approached Mother Yasoda and asked her if anyone had left the house displeased.
Mother Yasoda said, “Yes, one mendicant came I wanted to give him whatever he desired, but he insisted that he only wished to see my child. he did not take anything and left unsatisfied.”
Lalita then said, “A Sadhu should never leave one’s house unsatisfied.This is the curse that is haunting your baby and all of us". Lalita then left in search of the Sadhu, found him, and brought him back to the house.

Mother Yasoda handed the crying Baby Krishna to Lord Shiva.
As soon as Lord Shiva received Krishna, He immediately stopped crying, opened His eyes, and saw His pure devotee, Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva, having taken Krishna on his lap, said, “O Lord of the universe, O Supreme controller, it is very difficult to ascertain how You will act next. It is inconceivable that the Lord who cannot be seen by meditating for thousands of years, is now acting as the child of a cowherd lady! Only You know your desire. No one else does. O Lord, I simply pay my homage unto You.”

After saying this, Lord Shiva took the Lord’s little feet, touched them to his head, and chanted the Gopala Sahasra Nama Stotra, “the one thousand names of the Lord.” Upon seeing this, Mother Yasoda said, “Baba (father), watch your snakes. My child is very small.” Hearing this, Lord Shiva realized the superiority of the devotion of Mother Yasoda and understood why Krishna appeared as her son. If one becomes a real devotee of Krishna, Krishna will undoubtedly manifest to him.

🕉️ OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA 🙏
#vasudevakrishna #madhusodhana #govinda #paramatma #gokulanandha #parthasarathi #mayakanna #venkateshwara

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: