11, అక్టోబర్ 2021, సోమవారం

Letter of resignation by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.


Letter of resignation by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. Just look at the command over the English and his handwriting which looks like a computer typed letter.👍👍


 16 Herbert street, Cambridge 22.4.21


2701


Mr. Right Hon. E.S. Ncoolique M P., Secretary of state for India


Sir,


I desire to have my name removed from the list of probationers in the Indian Civil Services. may state in this connection that I was selected as a result of an open competitore in August 1920.


examination held I have received an allowance hundred pounds only) up till now. shall remit the amount to the India Office as soon aj my £100 lone of resignation is accepted.


have the honour to be sure servant


Your most obedient


Subhas Chandra Bose


J OD PECE 25 AM !


ir..


are offerte

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: