8, జనవరి 2023, ఆదివారం

MODI

🙏

*MODI*   *MODI*  *MODI*  

Everyone *MODI*
Everywhere *MODI*

 I Am A 

*M* ember
*O* f
*D* eveloping 
*I* ndia

Because It's A Question Of

*M* y
*O* wn
*D* estiny's 
*I* nterest

That's Why I Am With *MODI*
Who Is A

*M* an
*O* f
*D* ivine
*I* ntentions

He Is Also Blessed With The Abilities Known As

*M* aster
*O* f
*D* istinguished 
*I*  nstitutions

And Almighty Enables Him To

*M* ake
*O* dd
*D* ecisions 
*I*  ndependently

That's Why

*M* anifestation 
*O* f
*D* reams 
*I* ntelligently

Taking Place All Over 

So Come And Join *Camp MODI* And Render a *HELPING HAND* in 

*M* ultiplication 
*O* f
*D* ecency 
*I* nstantly

So That *Modi Ji Comes With The Thumping Majority* And We Help Establishing Again

*M* odel
*O* f
*D* iscipline And
*I* ntegrity

On The 

*M* ap
*O* f
*D* emocratic 
*I* ndia

Because *MODI JI* Is The One 
Who Can Bring Justice And Smile On The Faces Of

*M* illions
*O* f
*D* ignified 
*I* ndians

And Take India On The Top

Please share wisely and widely,, 🤷‍♂️🙋‍♂️

🌷🎾

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: