8, అక్టోబర్ 2023, ఆదివారం

*All LPG consumers

 *All LPG consumers should pay attention to this post -*

    *Especially women's group,*

This post is based on a woman's experience,


Last Sunday I got a useful information,


I had to change my gas cylinder, I removed the empty cylinder and installed a new filled cylinder,

As soon as I turned on the knob, I felt the smell of gas leaking, for safety reasons I immediately turned off the knob.

    I immediately informed my gas agency and asked for help.

   He replied that the agency is closed as it is Sunday, now our man will be able to solve your problem only tomorrow, sorry.

I sat down in despair, suddenly I thought that I should search on Google, maybe I will find some emergency number.


  Google shows a number *1906* in case of gas leakage.

 

When I called that number, *Gas Leakage Emergency* appeared on True Caller.

A lady picked up the phone, I told her my problem, she replied that the service man will reach your address within 1 hour, if your pipe is leaking then you will have to pay the charge for the new pipe, otherwise you will not have to pay anything,

  I was surprised when within half an hour a boy knocked at the door.

*That boy checked, and within 1 minute changed the washer inside the cylinder and turned on the gas,*

  When I tried to give him some money, he politely refused to take it.

*He said that this facility has been provided to him free of cost by the Central Government*

Within half an hour the lady who received the call called and asked whether your problem was resolved or not?

   *I checked the facts again on Google and saw that this facility is available 24×7 on services.india.gov.in, which is related to all gas companies*


*I request you all to share this message with all your acquaintances and groups so that it is useful for everyone*🙏💐

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: