6, ఫిబ్రవరి 2022, ఆదివారం

heart touching stories

 *7 short heart touching stories shared by Satya Nadella - CEO Microsoft - Each may change our attitude towards Life and make us a better person*



1✨✨✨✨

*LOOKING BACK*

✨✨✨


I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said.... *Success is when you look back at your life and the MEMORIES make you smile*



2✨✨✨✨ 

*LOVE CONQUERS PAIN*

✨✨✨✨


After I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. *And just before he died, He licked the tears off my face*



3✨✨✨✨

*TOGETHERNESS*

✨✨✨✨


As my father, my three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, *I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often*


4✨✨✨✨

*AFFECTION*

✨✨✨✨


I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, *I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy*


5✨✨✨✨

 *JOY*

✨✨✨✨


When I witnessed a 27-year-old cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter’s antics, I suddenly realized that *I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again*



6✨✨✨✨

*KINDNESS*

✨✨✨✨


A boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. *He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, “I hope you feel better soon.*



7✨✨✨✨

 *SHARING*

✨✨✨✨


I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn’t eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. *The first thing the man said was, “WE CAN SHARE IT”*


MAKE IT A PRINCIPLE OF YOUR LIFE.....


         *CELEBRATE LIFE* 

         *WITH*

         *GRATITUDE*

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: