23, జూన్ 2021, బుధవారం

interesting experience- Gas

 Prof. C.K. Renukarya,  a Retired Professor of Economics, University of Mysore narrated this:


Last Sunday I had an interesting experience.  I had to change the gas cylinder.  When I tried to fix the new one, I smelt that it was leaking.  


I closed the knob. I called one or two agencies, but they did not respond as it was a Sunday.  They said that they would attend to it on Monday.  


I just  wanted to know whether I get any emergency number on Google. The Google showed  1906 to be called. 


I tried.  A lady picked up the phone and spoke in Hindi. I explained to her my problem.  She said a person will come within an hour and would attend to the work and I need  not pay him unless tube has gone bad for which I have to pay. 


To my surprise an young boy came and put a new washer to the cylinder, within half an hour and said it was a small work. He did not accept any remuneration.  


The service was provided within no time from Central govt. The lady phoned again after an hour and checked whether  the work was attended to. 


I thought that this is the change we are experiencing under Modi Government. 


*Please share this telephone number to your friends*

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: